- Accès handicapés
- English UK
- British Council
- 4 stars
- English UK
- British Council
- Cours intensifs / Cours spécifiques
- Vancances d'hiver
- Vacances de printemps
- Vacances d'ete
Language school Anglo Continental
- Minimum age : 10
- Maximum age : 17
- Number of students per class : 13
- Levels : beginner to high advanced
The Anglo-Continental School for Young Learners, has two centres in the safe, secure environment of Bournemouth. It offers stimulating English language and Activity Courses for students aged 10 to 15.
Rothesay Road Centre
On this course, at the Rothesay Road Centre, students sleep in dormitories, segregated according to age and sex, under the supervision of our resident house staff. All their needs are provided for, there are recreation rooms, a television room, a snack room and all the facilities of a fully-equipped school campus for their learning and leisure activities.
Wimborne Road Centre
The course takes place at the Wimborne Road Centre, in a separate section of the main Anglo-Continental campus - a quiet area close to the town centre and the beach.
Homestay Accommodation fees include...
In a specially selected family home form the Sunday of course commencement to the Sunday after its completion.
Breakfast and evening meals Monday to Friday; breakfast, a packed lunch and evening meal on Saturday and breakfast, a light lunch and evening meal on Sunday with the family (lunch from Monday to Friday is taken at the centre).
All the courses proposed to adolescents offer linguistic programs balancing formal language teaching and leisure, cultural and sport activities. As a result the progresses of the students are constantly encouraged and closely monitored throughout the language course so as to provide a teaching that really matches their needs. Lessons include various activities making the learning lively and pleasant. For juniors aged 10 to 12 a mandatory private transportation from the family house to the school is organized.
- Price estimation
Sport and leisure are proposed according to age and interests. A
selection of excursions also allows students to learn English while
The selection of activities offered includes: tennis, windsurfing, swimming, cycling, photography and photo processing, music, contemporary dance, painting, dancing nights, video films, barbecues, treasure hunts, karaoke and excursions in cities such as London, Oxford, Winchester, Southampton and many others.
Anglo-Continental offer a variety of excursions to interesting places in southern England such as London, Oxford, Winchester, Bath, Salisbury, Portsmouth and Longleat Safari Park. We also organise many other activities outside the Centres, including beach games, shopping, barbecues and treasure hunts.
1 full-day excursion per week included in the fees.
- London - sightseeing tour by coach, walking tour and Thames boat trip
- London - sightseeing tour, walking tour and visit to the Tower of London
- London - sightseeing tour by coach and visit to the London Eye
- London - Natural History/Science Museum and Harrods
- The Roman City of Bath and Stonehenge
- The Roman City of Bath and Wookey Hole Caves
- Winchester - King Arthur's Round Table and Marwell Zoo
- Longleat Safari Park and Stately Home
- Portsmouth - HMS Victory and shopping at Gunwharf Quays
- The University of Oxford - Visit to Christchurch College and shopping
- Beaulieu and a tour of the New Forest National Park
- Wimborne, Honeybrook Farm and Model Town
- The Science Discovery Park at Bristol
- Chessington World of Adventures
- Weymouth and Nothe Fort
- Thorpe Park - one of the biggest theme parks in the country