Study abroad in Berkeley
Education Travel for Students and Adults
ELS/Berkeley is located in Hillside Hall, a residence and classroom facility, which houses both ELS students and students of UC Berkeley. Hillside Hall is located in a safe residential area of Berkeley. UC Berkeley, The International House, Bears Stadium, and Telegraph Avenue are all located just a few minutes away by foot. Many of the world's greatest scholars have studied in Berkeley, and the city's many cafes, restaurants, bookstores, and festivals make it the perfect place to study.
- University of California-Berkeley campus & events
- Telegraph Avenue's cafes, restaurants and shops
- San Francisco downtown and attractions are less than 1 hour away by public transportation
- Muir Woods (redwood forests)
- Napa & Sonoma Wine country